Open - Access Publications from our Founders
1. Athulya Jayakumar, Sudhir P.M and Philip. M (2016). Procrastination, perfectionism, coping and their relation to distress and self-esteem in college students. Journal of the Indian Academy of Applied Psychology, 42(1), 82
2. Hargun Ahluwalia, Anand T, Suman LN.
3. Hargun Ahluwalia, Uma Hirisave
The Terrors of the Night: Creative Psychotherapeutic Approach in a Case of a Child with Parasomnia
4. Abhilash Balakrishnan., Kulkarni, K., Moirangthem, S., Kumar, C. N., Math, S. B., & Murthy, P. (2019). The Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act 2016: Mental Health Implications.
5. Hargun Ahluwalia. (2019). A work-in-progress: A supervisee’s reflections. Psychotherapy Bulletin, 54(1) 56-62.